Last Updated: 15th November 2023
- Acceptance of Terms
- Changes to Terms
- Use of the Website
3.1. Access and Registration: You may be required to create an account or provide certain personal information to access certain parts of the Website. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
3.2. Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Use the Website to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website.
- Intellectual Property
All content and materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Safe Data Governance Limited, or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or create derivative works from any part of the Website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Whilst all information is reviewed and checked for accuracy at the time of publication, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Information