Expert advice for a happy, stress-free, and productive workforce
Start building a better wellbeing culture in your workplace
Do you want to create a workplace where people look forward to coming every day?
Do you want to improve productivity and reduce the number of days your staff take off sick?
Do you want your leaders to feel motivated and inspired?
You can achieve this and more by creating a wellbeing culture in your workplace. I offer expertise, advice and training to teams working in the arts and culture sector and to service-based organisations who want to cultivate a wellbeing culture. You will benefit from my 25+ years working in top London venues and my expertise in coaching and first aid for mental health training.
I specialise in 3 areas that are key to improving wellbeing in your workplace.
- Mental Health Training and Workshops
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Consultancy
- Leadership Development and Coaching
These are tailor-made sessions to suit your requirements and can be held online on Zoom or face-to-face.
A happy cohesive workplace is a successful one, start creating yours today. For more information, click the button below.
About Mental Health Training
I provide training certified by First Aid Awards (FAA) regulated by Ofqual and SQA Accreditation at Levels 1, 2 and 3. I also run unregulated workshops tailor-made to your needs.
The training will:
· Help build confidence about starting a conversation about mental health.
· Teach how to recognise when another person is struggling with a mental health condition.
· Enable the learner to signpost someone to professional help if necessary.
Topics covered in workshops and training sessions can include:
- Introduction to mental health and wellbeing
- Supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Building better wellbeing cultures
- Responding to mental health situations with the public.
With a network of mental health leaders in your workplace you can create an environment where colleagues feel supported. Your front-facing team can also feel more confident to support the public.
You can learn more about First Aid for Mental Health Training by following this link.
Or click this button for a 30-minute Discovery Call to discuss my workshops:
About Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Consultancy
A team where every member feels included, understood, accepted, and equal will be more cohesive and happier, and as a result, will achieve its goals.
I have worked with and managed diverse teams for over 20 years. When team members understand and respect each other’s differences there is less friction and conflict, and they work better together.
For front-facing teams, it is also essential to understand the diversity among the customers who visit. Respecting your customers’ values and culture is crucial to the customer experience. My consultancy and coaching service can help you create an environment where:
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to progress.
- Everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- There is understanding of cultural, religious, language, personal profiles, and potential divides.
- There is increasing awareness of disability, impairment, gender, sexual orientation, race, and age.
- There is an understanding of the barriers to inclusion.
- There is more management/team collaboration, support, and development.
- There are inclusive and equal recruitment and progression practices.
- Your team feels confident to talk about what is working well and suggest improvements.
- There is a curious, flexible, and supportive working culture.
- You have visible leadership that breaks down barriers and encourages engagement and understanding between staff.
Prices are available on request.
Click below to book a 30-minute Discovery Call and start building a wellbeing culture at work today.
More about Leadership Development and Coaching
A successful team needs effective leadership. As a team leader in some of London’s outstanding venues I encouraged and helped my team to develop and grow. Now I coach leaders to become more confident and effective, achieve their goals, and break down barriers to success.
I provide development and mentoring sessions tailor-made to help you achieve your goals.
Key areas include:
- How to align with your values, understand and use your strengths, and create a vision for success.
- Build a mindset for success by recognising self-doubt, avoidance, unhelpful thinking, perfectionism, and people pleasing.
- Learn how to set and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Develop your self-confidence, self-belief, assertiveness, and influence.
- Create effective leadership through clear communication.
- Learn how to embrace difficult conversations.
- Get better at collaboration and delegation.
- Discover how to stop feeling overstretched and overwhelmed by being able to understand and manage stress.
- Learn how to create thinking time, implement work-life balance structures, and put self-care at the heart of your life.
- Learn how to build a winning and united team.
- Develop your planning and learn how to beat procrastination and time wasting.
The cost of the Transform your Leadership package starts at £599.